The ABC’s of happiness I came across this poster and thought what a nice idea and then searched for more then I realized there are 4 different versions of abc’s of happiness . There can be more ! why don't you add your own ?
- Aspire to reach your potential.
- Believe in yourself.
- Create a good life.
- Dream about what you might become.
- Exercise frequently.
- Forgive honest mistakes.
- Glorify the creative spirit.
- Humor yourself and others.
- Imagine great things.
- Joyfully live each day.
- Kindly help others.
- Love one another.
- Meditate daily.
- Nurture the environment...
- Organize for harmonious action.
- Praise performance well done.
- Question most things.
- Regulate your own behavior.
- Smile often.
- Think rationally.
- Understand yourself.
- Value life.
- Work for the common good.
- X-ray and carefully examine problems.
- Yearn to improve.
- Zestfully pursue happiness. By: valett
Accept others for who they are and for the choices they've made even if you have difficulty understanding their beliefs, motives, or actions.
Break away from everything that stands in the way of what you hope to accomplish with your life.
Create a family of friends whom you can share your hopes, dreams, sorrows, and happiness with.
Decide that you'll be successful and happy come what may, and good things will find you. The roadblocks are only minor obstacles along the way.
Explore and experiment. The world has much to offer, and you have much to give. And every time you try something new, you'll learn more about yourself.
Forgive and forget. Grudges only weigh you down and inspire unhappiness and grief. Soar above it, and remember that everyone makes mistakes.
Leave the childhood monsters behind. They can no longer hurt you or stand in your way.
Hope for the best and never forget that anything is possible as long as you remain dedicated to the task.
Ignore the negative voice inside your head. Focus instead on your goals and remember your accomplishments. Your past success is only a small inkling of what the future holds.
Journey to new worlds, new possibilities, by remaining open-minded. Try to learn something new every day, and you'll grow.
Know that no matter how bad things seem, they'll always get better. The warmth of spring always follows the harshest winter.
Let love fill your heart instead of hate. When hate is in your heart, there's room for nothing else, but when love is in your heart, there's room for endless happiness.
Manage your time and your expenses wisely, and you'll suffer less stress and worry. Then you'll be able to focus on the important things in life.
Never ignore the poor, infirm, helpless, weak, or suffering. Offer your assistance when possible, and always your kindness and understanding.
Open your eyes and take in all the beauty around you. Even during the worst of times, there's still much to be thankful for.
Never forget to have fun along the way. Success means nothing without happiness.
Ask many questions, because you're here to learn.
Refuse to let worry and stress rule your life, and remember that things always have a way of working out in the end.
Share your talent, skills, knowledge, and time with others. Everything that you invest in others will return to you many times over.
Even when your dreams seem impossible to reach, try anyway. You'll be amazed by what you can accomplish.
Use your gifts to your best ability. Talent that's wasted has no value. Talent that's used will bring unexpected rewards.
Value the friends and family members who've supported and encouraged you, and be there for them as well.
Work hard every day to be the best person you can be, but never feel guilty if you fall short of your goals. Every sunrise offers a second chance.
Look deep inside the hearts of those around you and you'll see the goodness and beauty within.
Yield to commitment. If you stay on track and remain dedicated, you'll find success at the end of the road.
Zoom to a happy place when bad memories or sorrow rears its ugly head. Let nothing interfere with your goals. Instead, focus on your abilities, your dreams, and a brighter tomorrow.
- Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits.
- Believe in yourself.
- Consider things from every angle.
- Don't postpone joy!
- Enjoy today. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
- Family and friends are hidden treasures.
- Give up any anger you might have been hanging on to.
- Happiness is like perfume: you can't sprinkle it on others without getting some on yourself.
- Ignore those who try to discourage you.
- Jolly + jovial + jestful = joyful!
- Keep on learning. Learn something new each day.
- Look for humor in everyday situations.
- Make smiles happen.
- Never lie, cheat, or steal. Always strike a fair deal.
- Open your eyes, and see the beauty in all of nature.
- Play. You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
- Quiet times give us balance.
- Read, study and learn about something new every day.
- Stop and smell the roses.
- Take control of what you can; let God have the rest.
- Understand others first, then seek to be understood.
- Visualize happy memories.
- Work at making others happy.
- X-ercise your right to be unique.
- Zero in on laughter and go for it!
Hope you liked this post ! do you know any more variations ? please share with us !